We've had quite the Holiday filled-weekend this weekend! I am about ready for a rest!
On Friday Night, Jeremy and I headed over to Milwaukee for our annual visit to Candy Cane Lane! We also took a trip into Downtown Milwaukee, which looked like it was out of a movie! Amongst the many street decorations and light covered trees, we found a cute park with ice skaters! What a fun surprise!
On Saturday, I worked on frosting my cut-out cookies...and a bit of Jeremy too!
Sunday we headed up to Oshkosh to bake cookies with my sister Kim, her husband Gary, and their sons Ian & Connor. Ian was old enough to help out this year...and then he decided that he needed to eat lots of his work!
Here is Ian in his apron helping make cookies.
Here is Connor after lunch...he has a smile that will win ladies hearts someday!
Here are the brothers posing for a picture! What sweethearts!

No comments:
Post a Comment