Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday in lights (and snow)

As most of you know, I am a HUGE fan of christmas lights. Jeremy & I have already determined that we will likely be known as the "Griswalds" someday when we have a house. Here are my lights from this year. This year, our apartment complex is having a decorating contest, so it makes it even more fun to decorate outside. I have a couple of "last minute add-ons" that I plan to add next week (before the judging). I'll update the pictures then.
Here is our apartment at night from the street.
The daytime view must look just as good as night time!
Here are my 12in. candy canes after one of our many snowstorms this december. We've officially gotten 22 inches of snow this Month. Just yesterday, I upgraded to the 3ft. candy canes after getting tired of burying these little ones out!

No comments: