can have Jeremy's mom send the ones she took), but did take a few random photos throughout the week).
Here is Jack during tummy time. He does really well holding his head up and seems like he will roll over soon!

Sleepy time. I get to spend a lot of sleepy time with Jack during the late night feedings. He is so cute when he lays his head on his arm!
Here is Jack during tummy time. He does really well holding his head up and seems like he will roll over soon!
Sleepy time. I get to spend a lot of sleepy time with Jack during the late night feedings. He is so cute when he lays his head on his arm!
There was a tornado warning on one of the days that Jeremy's parents were visiting. Normally, I would have gone on the porch or deck to watch it, however, time have now changed. Once I heard the sirens, I went to get a sleeping Jack out of his cradle and we make our way downstairs--baby and diaper bag in hand. Here we are keeping track of what's happening on the TV--boy am I thankful in times like this that we have a finished basement!
We also made our way to Jeremy's station, where Jack got to meet many of the Channel 3 news crew. Here is the "Nichols News Team"!


No comments:
Post a Comment