BOY!
Okay, so I'll admit, there was some shock when those words were said on December 23. I was pretty sure that Poppy was a girl. After getting rid of the pink in my mind, I am now doing my best to embrace all things baby-boy.
Here are the pictures we got at that ultrasound:
This is the first thing we saw that day--his Spine! It's amazin how prominent it is already!
Here is a 3-d picture. Unfortunately, it was 8:30 in the morning, and I sense that Poppy is as much a "morning person" as his mom is (read: is not a Morning person at all). He covered his face as I would if someone was trying to take a picture of me at such an early hour!




1 comment:
Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
Let the fun begin....Larz has lots of tricks he's willing to share!
How they can tell its a boy from that picture I will never understand!
Post a Comment