Monday, September 1, 2008

We Want More...Beer!

Okay, well maybe we didn't get to do all of the cheers with the student section from the other side of the stadium, but we did get to help bring in a new season of Badger football on August 30.
I may not wear the pig-tail braids anymore, but Bucky on my cheek is always a good luck charm at the games!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

ON WISCONSIN!!!!
I could so go for being at the game again with you in student section. Hum...perhaps a roommate thought for a gathering sometime :)

Kevin and Erin McLaughlin said...

I agree with Marisa - that would be a blast to all get tickets to go!! Likely too late this year but next year for sure!

Adam and Kim said...

I'd go:) We have the Big Ten Network this year so we are watching all the games. Oddly enough, we have two neighbors on our street that are from WI (one is a UW Amumni). We fly our Badger flag proudly outside the house on game days...just representing:)