Monday, April 14, 2008

Back by popular demand...

Okay, so maybe not by popular demand... We've (and by that I mean me...Steph) taken some time off from our blog to get ready for the wedding (which is already coming in less than 1 week! As you can see, we've definitely been busy, which is why there haven't been any updates to the blog up until now. I hope that these new entries satisfy your curiosities for now, and once we get back from our "Honeymoon in Vegas", we'll definitely update you with memories from the wedding and our trip! Thanks for your patience so far in 2008!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Hey...I don't know where you came up with the time to update your blog this week before the wedding but I am so pumped!!! I've been checking in every now and then hoping for an update and tonight I found many! I have to go to bed right now, but I will be checking it all out in the near future...before THE BIG DAY this weekend!!! Yippeee!!!!!

Kevin and Erin McLaughlin said...

Hey! Hope you had a great honeymoon! Post pictures soon so we can see how it was!!