Monday, October 1, 2007

Show & Tell

I've been doing a lot of cookie decorating lately. This weekend, I was very proud of my decorating, as I made "Milwaukee Brewers" cookies (we were supposed to be going to the game on Sunday). I made both the new and the old logo. Here are some purse cookies that I made a week ago. I also made some purse cookies for my friend Jeni's Bachelorette party that were pretty cute.
To thank the girls at the dress shop where I finally found my wedding dress, I made them a bunch of wedding dress cookies. Which looks like my dress, I wonder... :)

1 comment:

Marisa said...

You are SO talented!!! I love all the cookies you made. The dress ones are so pretty and I could tell right away which one looked like your dress--gorgeous! The Brewer cookies turned out awesome as well. Soo...are you packing cookies for the wedding this weekend? If so, save me one! Travel safe and see you Thursday!
Marisa