Sunday, April 29, 2007

America has voted us the next "American Idols"!

If you heard a lot of howling on Saturday night, it might be the dogs that could hear the singing going on at our friend's Keri & Simon's house. We had a great night at their "Karaoke & Guitar Hero" party...and even Jeremy got in the act. Thanks for hosting such a fun night Keri & Simon!

Jeremy & I were quite "rockin'" while singing U2's Vertigo Johnna, Simon, & Angie were quite the entertainers (Is this the dance to "Baby Got Back"?! )

Here are Angie & Jeremy singing some "Love Shack"...we found out that Jeremy is quite the rapper on Saturday night.

Keri & Johnna were giving Britney Spears a run for her money. The highlight of the evening had to have been Simon & Roman's duet of "These Words" by Natasha Bedingfield. In this picture, I think that they are singing "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you"!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I can see your names in lights now...
Looks like a lot of fun. We'll have to do that next time us girls are together. OH man...

Allard Family said...

That is Angie's butt with Simon and Johnna for Baby Got Back! :) Thanks for coming over, we had a blast. Mark June 1st down as the next event!

Angie M. said...

What about my butt? Doesn't it speak for itself. I got italian booty. This reminds me of a funny story...I was at Old Navy and there were some African Americans there talking about how they should have white booty and black booty sizing because these pants wouldn't fit a black booty.